- What does an Animal Communicator do?
- Telepathic Communication/Picture Telepathy
- Sending pictures to an animal
- How pets tell time
- What you may see and translate from a pet’s pictures you receive
- Feelings you can receive and translate from a pet's picture
- Sometimes pictures tell a story for you to translate
- More about translating a pet's picures
- Practice Exercise - Video of Isabel - What do you SEE? (0:09)
- Practice Exercise - Video of Dr. Monica's pet, Chopy - What do you SEE? (0:37)
- Introduction to Lesson 4
- Three points you need to know about animals
- The first point: What your animals “see”
- Exercise 1 - Having your pet see what you're thinking!
- The second point: What your animals "hear"
- Exercise 2 - Having your pet “hear” your energy
- The Third Point:: What your animals “feel”
- Exercise 3 - Do your pet’s feelings reflect what you’re feeling
- Introduction to Lesson 8
- What's the difference between being sympathetic, empathetic, or empathic?
- Could you be an empath?
- You are NOT Crazy
- Practicing detachment:
- Turning your empathic gift ON
- Turning your empathic gift OFF! Part 1
- Turning your empathic gift OFF! Part 2
- Some things an empath may feel when communicating with an animal
- Exercise - Experiencing your pet's feelings
- Recap of Lesson 8
- Don't project your own feelings onto animals
- Not projecting and not assuming (continued)
- Trying too hard
- Trusting yourself and other things to remember
- Exercise - Become the animal
- Exercise - Talk with Tara and receive validations from me
- Recap of the Beginner's Course
- Conclusion and introduction to the Intermediate Course
Hi, I’m Dr Monica Diedrich
Pet Communicator, who knew I could hear animals speak ever since I was eight years old. Since 1990, my work has been devoted exclusively to the well-being of animals.
Sometimes you might get pictures that convey an answer to a single question. For instance if I ask them if they have a friend I might get back pictures like these
This is me and my son, with our four dogs.